Leaf is my identity, looks fragile, simple, but necessary, and it's green as it's alive, only lonely, as it's alone in the jungle of life.
Yes, the existence of leaf is not limited merely by space and time, but simply comes and goes following the cycle of life.

That's how the stories here are narrated, as it was witnessed by the lonely green leaf.

Just remember, life is not really alive when you cannot use and express your own imagination freely.
But if that's happen, just read the leaf imagination narrated here, and dream of it.

Monday, June 8, 2015

Bubbles in the morning sky

What’s a beautiful view and great experience to see balloons floating on the air, just like bubbles in the morning’s sky!?

Well, I did recall that the dawn just arrived when I prepared myself and rush to the open field few miles away from my hotel, just to see the spectacular view. Honestly, I was so damp sleepy and tired, but the excitement to see such experiences is unbearable, isn't it?!

Floating bubble on the morning sky


It’s been a while I was absent from my adventure blog. Yes, it’s so true that I lost my sense of imagination after winning my own battle for a highest degree of academia. Maybe I was too much comfort with my new status, bored with less challenges around, or get shocked with everything “new” in my home country. No idea at all, but it takes almost a year for me, just to get the sense back. OK let’s follow my imagination below, and see how it sounds.

Inflating balloon
The first feeling of adventurer imagination came when I was stunning in the middle of lawn of Old Parliament House of Australia in Canberra-Australia, to witness a burst of flame blown into the balloon next to me. I was so amaze, and I can feel the warm of the flame on my face, on my skin, and I can feel the excitement of passengers mounted on the balloon’s basket. I envy them, I wish I was one of them.

Yes I was actually in Canberra for about a week to attend a meeting on climate change, but beyond the meeting’s tight schedule, of course, I put myself on my own adventure. That visit was my third time to step foot on Canberra, but I was lucky that the opportunity was in the same time with the Canberra Balloon Festival 2015.

The spectacular event is considered to be one of the best hot air ballooning events in the world. It’s a yearly event and held over nine days on the lawn of Australian Old Parliament House, start from 6.00 am each day.

Angry Bird balloon
The 2015 Canberra Balloon also includes some special shape balloons from across the globe, such as Angry Bird and Master Yoda, and other characters that I don’t exactly know the name.

Look at this Angry Bird balloon. I don't think the face is angry enough, for me the bird is actually smiling. Never mind, this balloon is one of the reason I come to the spectacular Canberra Balloon Festival 2015, as I've seen this guy on my friend's picture couple days before I landed in Canberra, and I told to myself that I will see this guy with my own eyes.

The other interesting character is Master Yoda. Who doesn't know Master Yoda? He is one of the famous mentor character (see my previous post).

Master Yoda balloon
I’ve seen movies about hot air balloons couple times, but witnessing events of balloon's pilots start laying out and inflating their balloons, feeling the warm flame on my skin, heard the sounds of flame-burst, and seeing colorful balloons ascending almost in the same time are so awesome experience.

Ascending balloons, one after another
People cheering when the balloons start ascend one after another. I spend sometimes on the lawn, just astonished to see each balloon ascends slowly with others balloons as a background. 

After a while, hesitantly I walked back to my hotel. Luckily, all balloons were floating in the same direction with me, so I walked with them while experiencing bubbles in the sky around. Wonderful!!


No comments:

Post a Comment