Leaf is my identity, looks fragile, simple, but necessary, and it's green as it's alive, only lonely, as it's alone in the jungle of life.
Yes, the existence of leaf is not limited merely by space and time, but simply comes and goes following the cycle of life.

That's how the stories here are narrated, as it was witnessed by the lonely green leaf.

Just remember, life is not really alive when you cannot use and express your own imagination freely.
But if that's happen, just read the leaf imagination narrated here, and dream of it.

Friday, April 12, 2013

The beauty of “the pink”, no matter what

It’s been a while I don’t write anything here. I am fully occupied by my own regular activities and business; almost forget anything on how to express and to write it down. But, yesterday was a peak day for cherry blossom 2013 in DC and I did take benefit of the moment. Here it is.


This is what I mean about the beauty of the pink. Though I don't really like pink color, but if the color comes from what you see here, you won't disagree with me.

The wonderful flower
Here, after office hour’s people at DC and surrounding just come either in flock or alone to Tidal Basin, joining tourists which have been stuck since forever; so was I, after done a meeting at G street and visited other place nearby, I went down to this point.

Luckily the day was awesome to be outside. I sat in the bank of Tidal Basin straighten my legs on the rock. I can feel the rough rocks under my bare legs as well as feel gentle cooled breezes from the pond that touch my face and make me feel so released.

The cherry trees around were blossoming incredibly, I can’t say no more words for its beauty. The pink give you totally unusual feeling, calming you down and enchanting you by its unspoken meaning.

Floating pink petals
People were around but you won’t feel disturbed. Relax and pleasurable atmosphere were dominant feeling of everyone around the wonderful pinks, including me. Of course you should pick a right spot to feel that way, otherwise you just stuck in a crowd without some special feeling.

I spend some times on my selected spot, maybe almost an hour, watching ducks swimming around under my hanging legs and enjoying fallen petals around me. Hm probably the duck think that was the right season to watch people from around the world (hahahaha).

Hey, the above is my other favorite spot. Fallen pink petals were accumulated in such away here in the corner. These are sending message to everybody who pay attention that nothing last forever. Sooner or later, everything will end up. The matter is what meaning the thing can give during its time. Pink petals wont stay long but they do meaningful!

Wandering duck watching people
Well, don'ts say something sad on a wonderful moment. OK, let's watch around. hey, choppers in grey, red, black and green colors were passing around couple times, make noises but don't really bother people, except remind us the feeling of being in US capitol city.

Honestly I don't wanna go home and leave the beauty around the pond in the beautiful evening. But the wind start blowing, stronger and stronger. More petals were falling down. Then it was the time for me to leave the place, along with many people who have similar thought. We walked under the trees along the pond, accompanied by fallen pink petals. Like in the Fall but it was Spring. Very cool!

Some pink petals were scattered by the wind far away toward the roads, end up along the side of busy road.

However, those pinks are always beautiful, no matter where they are. I found a thin pile of pink petals in the edge of Kutz bridge. It seems simple, but din't loose its beauty.

The joy was over, time to rush to the station.

Happy wonderful evening my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment