Leaf is my identity, looks fragile, simple, but necessary, and it's green as it's alive, only lonely, as it's alone in the jungle of life.
Yes, the existence of leaf is not limited merely by space and time, but simply comes and goes following the cycle of life.

That's how the stories here are narrated, as it was witnessed by the lonely green leaf.

Just remember, life is not really alive when you cannot use and express your own imagination freely.
But if that's happen, just read the leaf imagination narrated here, and dream of it.

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Aaaarrrrrggggg ......... (for 17 seconds)

Given up? Why so?

Well, there is always a time when you cannot push yourself any further, then feel like moving nowhere though you move/walk as far and as fast as you can. My friend calls that situation a 'comfortable numb', but I prefer call that desperately situation a 'temporary' given up. Why given up? Of course because life isn't always what we expect. However, trust me, for God sake, add this word in your life dictionary.



What's wrong with feeling like wanna give up? It's just a feeling! and doesn't mean you really want to give up?! Sure, in the beginning you feel really uncomfortable, everything goes wrong, feel guilty, then start panic. Calm down, you are fine! Feel and enjoy the chaos inside your body and your soul through all of your senses, but don't fight strictly, or it will fight you back!! Take it easy ........ and sing ........

Wake in a sweat again
Another day's been laid to waste
In my disgrace
Stuck in my head again
Feels like I'll never leave this place
There's no escape

I'm my own worst enemy

I've given up...
I'm sick of feeling
Is there nothing you can say?
Take this all away
I'm suffocating!
Tell me what the fuck is wrong with me!


I won't ever against that feeling, cause it's said: I'm my own worst enemy! (and I don't fight my enemy). Yeah, that was my feeling for the last couple days (and that was not my first time experiencing the feeling either). True, it was too hard to get my pace back! And ... 'aaaarrrrggggg', I wish I can scream for 17 seconds like Chester did, but who am I? I even can't scream for 2 seconds. Well, as I said, I don't fight my enemy, 'coz harder I fight/push, stronger it fight/push me back. So, what I did was keep on doing what I was doing, though I knew I wouldn't produce anything new. or won't go anywhere. Just enjoy anything enjoyable, even the pain and vain. Do I look given up? .... nope .... my brain keep on working .... LOL !!

I'm my own worst enemy

Бросаю все...
Тошнит от чувства.
Тебе нечего сказать?
Возьми все назад,
Я задыхаюсь!
Скажи, что же, бл**ь, не так со мной!

No comments:

Post a Comment