Leaf is my identity, looks fragile, simple, but necessary, and it's green as it's alive, only lonely, as it's alone in the jungle of life.
Yes, the existence of leaf is not limited merely by space and time, but simply comes and goes following the cycle of life.

That's how the stories here are narrated, as it was witnessed by the lonely green leaf.

Just remember, life is not really alive when you cannot use and express your own imagination freely.
But if that's happen, just read the leaf imagination narrated here, and dream of it.

Thursday, November 1, 2012

No need for words now

Today is my special day .......
nothing I want, but remember all the paths I've been through this far.


Lord, thank you for giving me never ending dreams that makes me one of the luckiest people (I ever seen). I have been experiencing many things in life and get (almost) everything I dream about (though I got it through pain and tears).

Yes it's painful! don't look at only the results that most people will greet you up, but face, feel, and value the process. Sometimes there is a time when you even can't believe yourself, feel so tired and exhausted, hate the decision you've made, and feel so stupid, awkward, or angry. But don't stop, don't give up, nothing's wrong, it's just the spectrum of life. Just do whatever you need to do, to make yourself back to confidence, feel the strength. Let it go, and life goes on.

You were standing in the wake of devastation
And you were waiting on the edge of the unknow
And with the the cataclysm raining down
Your inside's crying 'save me now'
You were there impossibly alone

Do you feel cold and lost in desperation?
You build up hope of failures all you've known
Remember all the sadness and frustration
And let it go

And in a burst of light that blinded every angel
As if the sky had blown all the heavens into stars
You felt the gravity of temper grace falling into empty space
No one there to catch you in their arms


Yep, it's true, there is no linear relationship between achieving the dream and happiness, but that's the only way to value the life  So I won't lie that I'm always happy. Nope, the dreaming processes sometimes bring me down, down so low and make me inquired my own thought. But regardless all the tears and pain, the dream always encourages me as well to stand up back. Without this up and down, life is bored, unfortunately.

Do you feel cold and lost in desperation?
You build up hope of failures all you've known
Remember all the sadness and frustration
And let it go

No comments:

Post a Comment