Leaf is my identity, looks fragile, simple, but necessary, and it's green as it's alive, only lonely, as it's alone in the jungle of life.
Yes, the existence of leaf is not limited merely by space and time, but simply comes and goes following the cycle of life.

That's how the stories here are narrated, as it was witnessed by the lonely green leaf.

Just remember, life is not really alive when you cannot use and express your own imagination freely.
But if that's happen, just read the leaf imagination narrated here, and dream of it.

Thursday, December 20, 2012

A piece of (mess) peacefulness

It should be a peacefulness place, like an oasis in the middle of a very busy city. In fact, the place might be dangerous and awful, if you come not in the right time (or come without a right person for accompany). Well, whatever you think, I love that place and always plan to come back (over and over again).

The picturesque Central Park
I don't live in New York, I live about three hours fifty minutes (driving) down south from Fifth Avenue New York, so can't come to the park at any time I want.

can you hear them?
the helicopters?
I'm in New York
no need for words now
we sit in silence
you look me in the eye directly
you met me
I think it's Wednesday
the evening, the mess we're in

the city sun sets over me


However, I always want to come back to Central Park, a familiar place in my favorite TV series (though it's not as it is in the reality). It's so pleasant sitting under the tress next to one of the ponds, watching the duck swimming around, watching people around, or just walking around, either inside the park or along the street surrounding. I did similar thing over here, walking around the National Mall in DC, but Central Park is different. I might be influenced by too much movie having Central Park as a setting place, but seriously, exploring the park is different.

Central Park (a green spot at far-upper left corner)
from different view
what were you wanting?
I just want to say
don't ever change
and thank you
I don't think we will meet again
I really must leave now
before the sunrise
above skyscrapers
the sin and
this mess we're in


I wish I can be there this winter, and spend more time. Unfortunately I don't have an opportunity to plan a visit after just back from overseas two weeks ago, have full preparation for one important meeting in my study that just done yesterday, and will again back to travel overseas few weeks from now. No time for having fun in other city, then let me enjoy DC (check my post prior to this, and my future post as well, about DC).

Well for the time being, let me just enjoy this song.


In fact, not everything looks good is always good, anyway. But what do you expect if you are just a human being? A mess (sometimes) could still give you a peace, unfortunately!

what were you wanting?
I just want to say
don't ever change
and thank you
I don't think we will meet again
I really must leave now
before the sunrise
above skyscrapers
the sin and
this mess we're in ................................


No comments:

Post a Comment