Leaf is my identity, looks fragile, simple, but necessary, and it's green as it's alive, only lonely, as it's alone in the jungle of life.
Yes, the existence of leaf is not limited merely by space and time, but simply comes and goes following the cycle of life.

That's how the stories here are narrated, as it was witnessed by the lonely green leaf.

Just remember, life is not really alive when you cannot use and express your own imagination freely.
But if that's happen, just read the leaf imagination narrated here, and dream of it.

Monday, January 14, 2013

Grey Goose day

Alert: this has nothing to do with the Grey Goose some of you may think of (it’s actually suggested by my best friend in the other side of the running skype, and I'm sure she’s gonna laugh when read this!). 

I just wanna use the word Grey, as Maryland got cloudy and foggy for the last couple days, just like my feeling.

I am in rush, but the technology doesn't stay in my side. The updated software processes has been troubling me and I couldn't work on image processing since yesterday afternoon. Delay again, one delay after another and the tasks keep on growing. Test for the patience and courage.

Well, it’s too bad and so sad, especially when this morning I also got very bad news from my great advisor. His mom passed away! I’m really sorry to hear this Prof!

For a moment I remembered my late mother. She passed away long time ago when I was 12. As a kid, it was very hard for me to accept and understand, even (sometimes) till now. I was deeply questioning myself about why me, and why that particular time? And I believe, my advisor has exactly the same feeling, probably he feels better ‘cause he isn't a kid anymore when it’s happen. But, an empty place in the heart of every kid (or person) due to the pass of his/her mom will never recover, either admitted or not, believe me!

So to some of you, who still have your mother alive and healthy, even though far away from your place and you are very busy, don’t be an excuse, just take a moment, picks up your phone and talk to her! You will never know how meaningful the moment until everything is becoming too late.

Hm the bad news hasn't yet ended, after more than half day gone unproductive; the software on the server hasn't yet recovered from its problem. And I have to work on my local machine which means the processing is gonna be very slow. And it was. O well, I will have no problem with this situation if I am not in a rush. But seriously, are you kidding me? I only have one week left before traveling overseas and the works have to be done before my departure.

Well, life isn't always running like what we expect, what we can do? Just do whatever you can do and keep steady. Then I went home took my late lunch and watching an online movie to cheer up back my mood and motivation. That is the most healthy thought I can have to survive this far! I took the above picture when I was home for enjoying my lunch, still gloomy huh?

In fact, there is always something good happen, though it’s very simple thing such as today my credit card debt balance reach zero value, yay!! And my roommate bought me a cheburashka from Moscow to be a companion of my Orangutan. Look, they are cute and friendly to each other, LOL! Whatever, I need to cheer up myself for the rest of the day!

Now, I'm about going to sleep. My progress work isn't as good as I expect, but never mind. I will start again tomorrow. Today is just one of the bad day, nothing more.

Then I took my acoustic guitar and sang Daniel Powter song "Bad Day".

Where is the moment we needed the most
You kick up the leaves and the magic is lost
They tell me your blue skies fade to grey
They tell me your passion's gone away
And I don't need no carryin' on

You had a bad day
You're taking one down
You sing a sad song just to turn it around
You say you don't know
You tell me don't lie
You work at a smile and you go for a ride
You had a bad day
The camera don't lie
You're coming back down and you really don't mind
You had a bad day

Sometimes the system goes on the blink
And the whole thing turns out wrong
You might not make it back and you know
That you could be well oh that strong
And I'm not wrong

1 comment:

  1. may day ... may day ... it surely is a grey day ...
    on the rocks, please.

    ReplyDelete