Leaf is my identity, looks fragile, simple, but necessary, and it's green as it's alive, only lonely, as it's alone in the jungle of life.
Yes, the existence of leaf is not limited merely by space and time, but simply comes and goes following the cycle of life.

That's how the stories here are narrated, as it was witnessed by the lonely green leaf.

Just remember, life is not really alive when you cannot use and express your own imagination freely.
But if that's happen, just read the leaf imagination narrated here, and dream of it.

Saturday, October 20, 2012

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder (part-1)

I got sick since two days ago! Working too much and don't have enough time to rest appropriately. As a result, I got fever in the last two nights, but maintain it good, so far. This morning I got so bored, and decided to leave my bed and blanket to check the beauty of the natural canvas. Well, are you kidding me? stay on bed during a beautiful weekend at Fall? No way !! I'll take the risk!



Here I go: I drove my car to nearby park namely Lakeland community park. There is a path for cycling/walking/running crossing the small wooded areas and go around Artemesia lake. I can't go too close to the lake by car, it's prohibited, so have to hide the car somewhere close by, and walk through the wooded areas to reach the lake. It's not long walk, but since I am (actually) sick, it seems long enough.


Some people were along the path before me. They were jogging/cycling or just walking, like me. In the lake, people do picnicking or just sitting, reading the book, enjoying the scenery, or holding the hand the one whom they loved. Whatever, it's not the right time to talk about love, anyway.


I stayed for a while in the lake, enchanted by the beauty of the scenery. It was so beautiful, the leaves has turned their color into yellow and red, contrasted to the green of the grass, and the blue of the water and sky background. And it was so silence, only disturbed by the scream of the ducks. They were swimming on the lake watching everybody along the lake shore, and make noise when somebody get too close to the water. Yeah, yeah, Donald Duck, I won't disturb you, buddy, all yours..


Well, I still want to kill time around the lake. It's also good for my eyes to get rest  a while from watching computer's screen all the time. I do love the nature which gives me the meaning of understanding real beauty, but my body disagree with me. I start feeling cold. And the wind is getting stronger, clouds are coming one to another, so I have no choice.

It's time to leave the beautiful natural canvas, and back to my bed and blanket.

By the way, the last picture is my favorite  I did the snap just before I left the lake. It is just a simple picture, but when I saw it on my laptop's screen, I admit the beauty of the simplicity look. You may disagree me, but the beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

No comments:

Post a Comment