Leaf is my identity, looks fragile, simple, but necessary, and it's green as it's alive, only lonely, as it's alone in the jungle of life.
Yes, the existence of leaf is not limited merely by space and time, but simply comes and goes following the cycle of life.

That's how the stories here are narrated, as it was witnessed by the lonely green leaf.

Just remember, life is not really alive when you cannot use and express your own imagination freely.
But if that's happen, just read the leaf imagination narrated here, and dream of it.

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder (part-2)

Well, I got sick (again), but not that bad, just bit drop as a result of working too much without an appropriate rest. It's not good, but what can I do? I wish to get well soon to be ready for another trip. Yeah two weeks ago I came back from Massachusetts, and never get fit since then, and tomorrow have to go to Texas. Yeah well, whatever. Massachusetts trip was awesome, check this pic, I took the snap at Delaware Water Gap Pennsylvania on the way back to Maryland.


It just a simple stream with water flows. Nothing special, I even crawled under the bridge to get the pic. But beauty is not always something with 'wow' effect. This remind me my former roommate (before I moved to Maryland). She told me that she wants to have a boy friend with 'wow' effect. I told her, that's every girl's intention, but be careful with the one who knows exactly that he is charming and having 'wow' effect, whatever (wow) it is. She laughed at me, but in the end she listened to what I've said, smart girl! I hope she found already what she was looking for. 'Wow effect' is only accessories or distraction, may not show the real beauty. By the way, here is the bridge I've talked about.


The bridge is an ordinary bridge on wooded trail. I found it beautiful because of the fallen leaves around. Me and my friends even spend more than 30 mins just played with pile of leaves on the bridge, and took some snaps in this spot. And here some other simple beautiful snaps of fallen leaves.



This pic was taken at front yard of Rogers Orchards Connecticut, a farm for picking apple. Picking fruit from trees is common back in Indonesia, and it doesn't depend on the season. But here in four seasons country, you need a right season to pick fruit. In Indonesia, you can pick fruits continuously all over the year, though.the fruit to be picked may be varied. That's the nice thing about living in tropic, in contrast, over there you won't find any fallen leaves beautiful; it's more like rubbish and ugly. My late Grandma used to be very upset if she found her huge yard full with fallen leaves. She would ask the maid to immediately clean it up all. Here, the fallen leaves are beautiful and colorful as this second pic. This pic was taken in front of student dorm at College Park Maryland.


Well, we can simply say that nothing is ugly, even the simple thing like fallen leaves. You only need to find the beauty from your point a view. Same as many thing in life, including people in your life. Be wise to cherish every single thing in your life, 'coz sometimes you won't find it valuable, until you don't have it anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment