Leaf is my identity, looks fragile, simple, but necessary, and it's green as it's alive, only lonely, as it's alone in the jungle of life.
Yes, the existence of leaf is not limited merely by space and time, but simply comes and goes following the cycle of life.

That's how the stories here are narrated, as it was witnessed by the lonely green leaf.

Just remember, life is not really alive when you cannot use and express your own imagination freely.
But if that's happen, just read the leaf imagination narrated here, and dream of it.

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

The Crime and Punishment

Last Saturday was a free museum day in US, and I took benefit of this opportunity to visit Crime and Punishment museum in DC. Normally you need to pay $22 to $32 for purchasing a ticket. So it was a long queue in front of the museum. Many people have the same intention as mine. No doubt, this museum is one of the expensive museums in DC, and the museum presentation is awesome; especially when you like the detective and crime stories.


The story started with the medieval knights and witches, pirate story, wild-west characters, America’s history of crime, to white collars criminals, including forensic and pathology workshops. My favorite parts were the wild-west characters, the history of crime in US and the forensic workshops and labs like what we usually see in CSI and NCIS TV series.

The wild-west characters brought me to my childhood story books in where I knew Jesse James, The Dalton Gangs, Billy the Kid, Wild Bill Hickok, and Wyatt Earp. When I was living in South Dakota, I was so excited to see the Devil’s Gulch in Garretson SD, a place where Jesse James and his horse leap the ravine; and to know that Wild Bill was shot in Deadwood Black Hills SD. I felt like really live in wild-west territory, and I did. Hey I may post something about Native American, the Lakota people of SD, sometimes later, check it out sometime.

The story continue to the history of crime in US, including the story of Bonnie and Clyde, George Kelly “Machine Gun”, Al Capone, and of course Elliot Ness the star, as well as the murder of US President: Abraham Lincoln, and John F. Kennedy. The museum also shows a life in US jail and how some prisoners can be an artist. Then we experienced of visiting the CSI workshop, and you will see the equipment of DiNozzo and Siva from NCIS or Chaterine and Sara from CSI Las Vegas, check this out.

The crime investigation equipment

Awesome and  cool huh? It was really a good experience, love it. And the most important thing was, I can get it free, hahahaha.

Nite my friend, I am sleepy now and time to go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment