Leaf is my identity, looks fragile, simple, but necessary, and it's green as it's alive, only lonely, as it's alone in the jungle of life.
Yes, the existence of leaf is not limited merely by space and time, but simply comes and goes following the cycle of life.

That's how the stories here are narrated, as it was witnessed by the lonely green leaf.

Just remember, life is not really alive when you cannot use and express your own imagination freely.
But if that's happen, just read the leaf imagination narrated here, and dream of it.

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Déjà vu

It’s an early morning now, just about two hours passed midnight, and I couldn’t yet fall asleep. Donno what’s wrong, but my eyes don’t wanna sleep, it keeps looking at my small screen, browsing (thought my head has been complaining since three hours ago). Well, it’s déjà vu, I feel nothing but empty. Sound stupid, but it’s not wrong to feel stupid, sometimes. We are merely a human being.



You know, sometimes you have contradiction within yourself, your body wanna do some fun or get rest, but your brain wanna do something else (or the other way around), and the program of your body just conflicting (crash) and doesn’t work at all. You just like a shutdown computer and need to be rebooted. It’s me who feel that way, right now. And this isn’t the first time.

So what song (with wonderful lyric) is good to listen at this time? Then I took the above song, one of the songs played by 2 cellos. I fell in love with this duet at the first hearing, and that was in Barnes and Noble at Sioux Falls, about a year ago; where I recall that I have to compete with some people to buy the CD that was playing, and only 2 CDs left, and I got one of it (yay). However it’s still Coldplay who owns the lyrics.

One minute I held the key
Next the walls were closed on me 

And I discovered that my castles stand 
Upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand


Just like me, one time can be so happy and satisfied to solve or discover something; then next little time, everything just go into ruin or puzzling, which has to be rearranged all over again. Well, it’s okay, coz it’s still part of the journey, and I get used to it.

Hey, I just read something really encouraging this evening, it’s said that “nothing change in the world, so if you see the world better, it means your heart’s getting stronger”. Thought if the better things are vanished, it doesn't mean that your heart’s getting weaker. Probably your heart only needs a little time to find back the strength. Hahahahaha, it’s funny, but eventually true.

K, good night, now my eyes (at last) wanna asleep

No comments:

Post a Comment