Leaf is my identity, looks fragile, simple, but necessary, and it's green as it's alive, only lonely, as it's alone in the jungle of life.
Yes, the existence of leaf is not limited merely by space and time, but simply comes and goes following the cycle of life.

That's how the stories here are narrated, as it was witnessed by the lonely green leaf.

Just remember, life is not really alive when you cannot use and express your own imagination freely.
But if that's happen, just read the leaf imagination narrated here, and dream of it.

Friday, September 7, 2012

It's M

Sigh, with headache, but not yet feel sleepy, make me think about something, and here it is, it’s M.

Nope, I’m not talking about a fictional character in James Bond series of Ian Fleming; nor talking about the old movie of child murderer in Berlin. And this is a single M, not double M. Coz double M or M&M is chocolate colorful button-shaped candies, or a nick name of my good friends (they are a nice couple) who moved to Australia about two years ago. Hey, this is the pics of the M I’m talking about.


And this is the same M in different look (that means in different season or semester), and another one in different place with different function (if there is any other functions except for decoration).



I recall, the first time I came to this place (just for visiting), and that was almost 6 years ago, I was so enthusiastic to have a picture in front of this M. But now, I can have it at any time, and lose my interest. Hm, do you notice? sometimes we can lose our interest about something (or someone), when we can get it easily. No challenge, right? Well, we're just human being. OK, back to the M. This M is famous here, and look, here is the real M means: It's University of Maryland.


But you know what? M is also the thirteenth letter of Latin alphabet, and some said thirteenth is a 'bad luck' number or something evil (remember Friday the thirteenth?). Whatever! I don't believe it. So? Just use your imagination, what will be M in your mind? For me, it could be for Madness? Maze, Mature, or Miracle. Hey, my imagination is not too bad, isn’t?! Nope, actually M for me, is merely Map, my daily work.

Hey, I'm now almost fall asleep, have to go. Good night.
Adios Amigos

1 comment: