Leaf is my identity, looks fragile, simple, but necessary, and it's green as it's alive, only lonely, as it's alone in the jungle of life.
Yes, the existence of leaf is not limited merely by space and time, but simply comes and goes following the cycle of life.

That's how the stories here are narrated, as it was witnessed by the lonely green leaf.

Just remember, life is not really alive when you cannot use and express your own imagination freely.
But if that's happen, just read the leaf imagination narrated here, and dream of it.

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Wicked Game


De wored wos on fayer, an no wan culed sip mi bat yu (singing, he he he) …….

Hey have you tried to play poker? Well, not many Indonesian familiar with this game. Well known as gambling game’s made poker as a sin for most of us (back home). It could be not, actually, if you only play for fun, no bet with real money, do it once in a while, and don't get into it. It’s just a game, such as Dakon/Congkak. Though for me it’s also math: a probability theory in application.

Ok, I won’t talk about the game because I don’t know. Just google it if you want to know more. I‘ve better seen it as a game to maintain yourself in a 'kind' of 'wicked game' called life. What I mean with that? Well, have you ever seen how the great poker player won a game? Yes, they show a ‘poker face’ (regardless all probability theory and skill they have)! By definition, poker face is a ‘face lacking any interpretable expression’, as that of an expert poker player. Don’t take me wrong, I don't suggest you to be a liar or deceiver, no way! But seriously my friends, is it necessary to announce your true feelings to the world? Calm yourself, and see this pic.

So, which one is your poker face? Mine is the one with a sign (Btw, I don’t own these pics, just took it from the web. Credit goes to the original sources, thanks guys, whoever owns it).





My best friend uttered: everybody’s lie in every truth they’ve kept. She might be right, I ‘m with her (so far). See also these advices: there’s always (some) truth behind ‘just kidding’, knowledge behind ‘I don’t know’, emotion behind ‘I don’t care’, and pain behind ‘it’s okay’. So???

Here we go, let’s be smart in life. Yes, life may be (very) good, otherwise, but it’s okay (painful sign unfortunately, hehehe), just part of the game. Show what people expect and want to see from you, and keep the rest for yourself. You won’t die due to that.

s'il vous plaît   
Ooooooaaaaaaaaa don won tu pol en lop (continue singing) ……………..

No comments:

Post a Comment